Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Pre Oiler

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
LisaFly99

Pre Oiler

Post by LisaFly99 » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

In a message dated 2/7/02 11:11:17 AM Central Standard Time, ob.johnson@sympatico.ca writes:

I can
plug in a manual hand operated remote oil pump and achieve 20 to 35 psi oil
pressure while adding additional oil before I ever turn it over.
OB JOHNSON
Could you send some more detail on you're pre oiler? The one manufacturer I talked to FOR my instillation had an electric or air operated unit but both where rather large and cumbersome.
Phil&Lisa Smith
#460R

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

Robert Johnson

Pre Oiler

Post by Robert Johnson » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

Lisafly99-I will put together a couple of pictures of my engine and the remote pre-oiler.-I am on my way to the airport and I will get updated photos.-Will send later to-day.-Bob

Robert Johnson

Pre Oiler

Post by Robert Johnson » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

To lisafly99 and all. I have uploaded 2 pics on my pre-oil set-up in the Rebel Engines section. One is entitled pre-oil fitting and the other is called hand pump. Unfortunately the files are rather large as the instructions I believe Walter sent me to reduce them has been lost do to computer "fun" (very detailed pics though-if you can open them). Would someone please send me info again on how to reduce the file size of the pictures. Thanks gang.-Rebel "652" Flying ( not to-day though)

Mike Davis

Pre Oiler

Post by Mike Davis » Fri Feb 17, 2012 9:47 pm

I resized these pictures so they don't take so long to download. Just thought I'd mention again that I have a free image utility program in the "Software" file area that can be used for resizing, rotating, or other basic changes you may want to make to images before uploading.

Mike
----- Original Message -----
To: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com (murphy-rebel@dcsol.com)
Sent: Thursday, February 07, 2002 3:41 PM
Subject: Re: Pre Oiler

To lisafly99 and all. I have uploaded 2 pics on my pre-oil set-up in the Rebel Engines section. One is entitled pre-oil fitting and the other is called hand pump. Unfortunately the files are rather large as the instructions I believe Walter sent me to reduce them has been lost do to computer "fun" (very detailed pics though-if you can open them). Would someone please send me info again on how to reduce the file size of the pictures. Thanks gang.-Rebel "652" Flying ( not to-day though)