Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

[rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
steve whitenect

Post by steve whitenect » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Walter
I know that Gilbert Tessier used the Vans spinner with a Prince prop designed for his 0360. I believe Prince usually follows the same thickness of the hub as Sensenich. I had a spinner from a Sensenich 76DM that was fitted on a 0320. The Prince and the spinner fitted together perfectly. I can't confirm it but I believe that Gilbert's prop was thicker and he had no problems assembling the spinner. I don't think the angle where the back bulk head and spinner come together is much off of 90* which gives u a bit of flexability for a slightly thicker prop. I think u will have no problems with the set up.

Steve W > Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:32:36 -0700> From: Walter.Klatt@shaw.ca> Subject: [rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > As per my last post here, I am still trying to figure out if the Vans> spinner will work with the 360 engine and the 76EM prop. I have been> emailing with Vans about this, but the guy I have been dealing with was not> too knowledgeable or helpful. All he can tell me is that it will work on an> RV using the 72FM prop.> > The problem, though, is that the 76EM prop hub for the Murphy is 1/8 inch> thicker than the standard 72FM RV prop 360 prop. If it was the other way> around, I could have added a spacer.> > On their website they list another front spinner plate S-605 SEN for "other> aircraft". When I asked the guy what that was for or if it might fit, he> couldn't tell me.> > So sure would like to hear from any of you that have used the Vans spinner> on the 360 with the 76EM prop. What exactly did you order from Vans, and/or> how did you
make it fit?> > Walter
-----Original Message-----> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of Walter> Klatt> Sent: Saturday, October 20, 2007 12:14 PM> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> Subject: RE: Vans Spinner> > Just another question on the spinner. I notice the standard Sensenich prop> for the Van's 360 engine is the 72FM series. This one has a prop thickness> of 3.437 inches while the 76EM series which is what is needed for my plane> has a thickness of 3.56. Since the spinner has a front bulkhead, how do you> adjust for the extra size of the 76EM prop?> > Walter> > -----Original Message-----> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of WALTER> KLATT> Sent: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 1:12 PM> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> Subject: Re: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> > Thanks, and sounds very good. They are not bad priced either, and same with> the airbox. Baffles are a little more, but still worth the effort instead of> making
my own like I did last
t
ime.> > Walter> > ----- Original Message -----> From: Gary Gustafson <gargus@comcast.net>> Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:12 am> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > > The Van's spinner has a front bulkhead and does not require a> > crush plate for the front bulkhead. Yes the standard bolt kit> > for the Sensenich prop and spacer will fit with this spinner.> > Easier to drill holes with Van's spinner as you can see through> > the fiberglass and it is trued concentric if back bulkhead is > > installed even with the back edge of the spinner.> > Gary> > > > -----Original Message-----> > From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > Behalf Of Walter> > Klatt> > Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:53 PM> > To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> > > > Does the Vans spinner have a front bulkhead as well? And does it > > require a> > crush plate for the f
ront bulkhead?> > > > W
i
ll the standard propeller bolt kit for the Sensenich prop and > > spacer fit> > with this spinner?> > > > Walter> > > > -----Original Message-----> > From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > Behalf Of> > kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 2:32 PM> > To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter> > > > No you must cut out the blade openings to many differents blades > > for one > > cut out> > Sean> > > > On 10/11/2007 4:39 AM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:> > > > -> So these are fiberglass spinners? Are the blade cut-outs done?> > -> > > -> Walter> > -> > > -> -----Original Message-----> > -> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > Behalf > > Of> > -> kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > -> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:35 PM> > -> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > -> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter> > -> > > -> The vans bulkheads are prepunch
ed for the prop bolts b
u
t you > > need to > > put > > -> the dome attach scerws in this is easy beause you can see > > right through > > the > > -> fiberglass spinner to drill the holes > > -> > > -> Sean> > -> > > -> > > -> 10/10/2007 5:26 PM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:> > -> > > -> -> Do the Vans spinners come all cut out and holes drilled > > for prop> > bolts?> > -> My> > -> -> last one I did from scratch with the Murphy kit, and it > > was a lot of> > -> work. I> > -> -> was happy with the final result, but like I said, I am > > getting real> > lazy> > -> now> > -> -> the second time around, and just want to get it back in > > the air ASAP.> > -> -> > > -> -> Walter> > -> -> > > -> -> -----Original Message-----> > -> -> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] > > On > > Behalf > > -> Of> > -> -> kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > -> -> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:24 PM> > -> -> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > -> -> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter
> > -> -> > > -> -> Hi
W
alter> > -> -> > > -> -> The Vans airbox for the 360 carb or up draft fuel > > injection will work.> > It> > -> -> needs > > -> -> a little trim and a bit of glass work but will fit the > > Murphy cowl> > I've> > -> done> > -> -> > > -> -> three of them now and they seem to hang together just > > fine. I also > > use > > -> Vans > > -> -> tThrottle bracket and spinners they are really nice and > > are a very> > good> > -> -> price > > -> -> also. I joke that all of the planes that I build have a > > Van-Murphy> > fire> > -> wall> > -> -> > > -> -> forward package> > -> -> > > -> -> Sean> > -> -> On 10/10/2007 4:02 PM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-> > builders:-> -> > > -> -> -> You mention Van's air filters. Does Van's sell a carb > > heat box for> > the> > -> -> 360> > -> -> -> that would fit the Murphy cowl and what would the part > > number > > be? I > > -> -> have> > -> -> -> their catalogue, but couldn't find that item.> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> Also I am thinking of taking
the lazy route and buyi
n
g > > Van's > > baffles,> > -> -> too.> > -> -> -> The ones for the RV 6, 7, et al are part number BAF-6-> > 360. Are > > these > > -> the> > -> -> -> right ones?> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> Also, where is the best place to get a good stainless > > steel exhaust> > -> for> > -> -> the> > -> -> -> 360? I assume it is probably the same as for the 320?> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> Walter> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> -----Original Message-----> > -> -> -> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com > > [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > -> Behalf > > -> -> Of> > -> -> -> kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > -> -> -> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 2:20 PM> > -> -> -> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > -> -> -> Subject: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> All Elite kits have been delivered with an airbox that > > fits an 360> > -> carb> > -> -> but> > -> -> -> the > > -> -> -> airfilter is to small. I can't remeber the name of the > > person that> > I> > -> -> spoke> > -> -> -> to at > > -> -> ->
Bracket but I was told

that an 0-360 needs a minimum of > > 27 > > square > > -> -> inchs of > > -> -> -> filter surface. If the supplied airbox is used it will > > fail in> > about> > -> 25> > -> -> -> hours of > > -> -> -> use this is do to the carb heat door vibrating from the > > enginetrying> > -> to> > -> -> -> draw > > -> -> -> air from the back side of the door. The first Elite I > > built for Bob> > -> Fry> > -> -> had> > -> -> -> the > > -> -> -> standard filter and ran like crap at full power while > > belchingblack> > -> -> smoke.> > -> -> -> Pulling the filter resulted in almost 200 RPM increase > > at full> > -> throttle.> > -> -> I > > -> -> -> modified the box for a larger filter (not easy) now I > > just put Vans> > -> air> > -> -> -> filters > > -> -> -> on and get it over with. Bob's plane is running a 76-56 > > prop and > > -> pulled > > -> -> 2460> > -> -> -> static at an OAT of about 90 this past summer. Bob > > cruises at 103 > > kts.> > -> > > -> at> > -> -> > > -> -> -> 2480. This is
an XP-360 with one Lig
h
tspeed. And it is > > still for> > sale> > -> -> take > > -> -> -> advantage of the Canuck Buck and buy it today> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> Sean White > > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> --------------------------------------------------------> > ---------> > -> -> -> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > -> -> -> username "rebel" password "builder"> > -> -> -> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> > -> -> -> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -> -> -> --------------------------------------------------------> > ---------> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> > > -> -> > > -> -> > > -> -> > > -> -> > > -> -> -----------------------------------------------------------> > ------> > -> -> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > -> -> username "rebel" password "builder"> > -> -> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> > -> -> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -> -> --------------------------------
-----------------------
-
---> > ------> > -> -> > > -> -> > > -> -> > > -> > > -> > > -> > > -> > > -> --------------------------------------------------------------> > ---> > -> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > -> username "rebel" password "builder"> > -> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> > -> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -> --------------------------------------------------------------> > ---> > -> > > -> > > -> > > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > username "rebel" password "builder"> > Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> > List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > username "rebel" password "builder"> > Unsubscr
ibe: rebel-builders-uns
u
bscribe@dcsol.com> > List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> > username "rebel" password "builder"> > Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> > List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> > -----------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> username "rebel" password "builder"> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> -----------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> username "rebel" password "buil
der"> Unsubscribe: rebe
l
-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> -----------------------------------------------------------------> > > > > > > -----------------------------------------------------------------> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login> username "rebel" password "builder"> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com> -----------------------------------------------------------------> > >

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com

Alan Hepburn

Post by Alan Hepburn » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

Well, I can tell you it works with an Aerosport Power O-360-A2A and a
Sensenich 76EM8S8-0-56, because that's what I'm using.

Al

Walter Klatt

Post by Walter Klatt » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

OK, that sounds good. But can you guys tell me exactly which spinner you
bought from Vans. They have several. One is for their standard RVs, which as
I said is made for a 1/8 inch smaller hub than our 76EM props. It is called
SPINNER, FP-13 SEN. Is this the one that you used? Did it just bend that 1/8
inch?

Then there is the S-605 SEN front spinner plate that says it is for all
other aircraft. This is the one the Vans guy couldn't give me any info on.

There is also SPINNER, FP-13 which apparently has a hub thickness of 4 3/8
which is much larger, and can be used for wood props.

So if you can tell me exactly what you ordered from Vans, that would help.

Walter

-----Original Message-----
From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of Alan
Hepburn
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:07 AM
To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com
Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner

Well, I can tell you it works with an Aerosport Power O-360-A2A and a
Sensenich 76EM8S8-0-56, because that's what I'm using.

Al

kitplane_solutions

Post by kitplane_solutions » Sun Feb 19, 2012 4:01 pm

the FP-13 SEN will fit no bending needed. it will fit flush on the backplate
without forcing it
On 10/23/2007 4:45 AM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:

-> OK, that sounds good. But can you guys tell me exactly which spinner you
-> bought from Vans. They have several. One is for their standard RVs,
which as
-> I said is made for a 1/8 inch smaller hub than our 76EM props. It is called
-> SPINNER, FP-13 SEN. Is this the one that you used? Did it just bend that
1/8
-> inch?
->
-> Then there is the S-605 SEN front spinner plate that says it is for all
-> other aircraft. This is the one the Vans guy couldn't give me any info on.
->
-> There is also SPINNER, FP-13 which apparently has a hub thickness of 4
3/8
-> which is much larger, and can be used for wood props.
->
-> So if you can tell me exactly what you ordered from Vans, that would
help.
->
-> Walter
->
-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf
Of Alan
-> Hepburn
-> Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:07 AM
-> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com
-> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner
->
-> Well, I can tell you it works with an Aerosport Power O-360-A2A and a
-> Sensenich 76EM8S8-0-56, because that's what I'm using.
->
-> Al
->
->
->
->
->
->
-> -----------------------------------------------------------------
-> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
-> username "rebel" password "builder"
-> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
-> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
->
->
->

Walter Klatt

OK, thanks, that's what I will go with then.

Walter

From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of
kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com
Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 1:31 PM

the FP-13 SEN will fit no bending needed. it will fit flush on the backplate

without forcing it
On 10/23/2007 4:45 AM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:

-> OK, that sounds good. But can you guys tell me exactly which spinner you
-> bought from Vans. They have several. One is for their standard RVs,
which as
-> I said is made for a 1/8 inch smaller hub than our 76EM props. It is
called
-> SPINNER, FP-13 SEN. Is this the one that you used? Did it just bend that
1/8
-> inch?
->
-> Then there is the S-605 SEN front spinner plate that says it is for all
-> other aircraft. This is the one the Vans guy couldn't give me any info
on.
->
-> There is also SPINNER, FP-13 which apparently has a hub thickness of 4
3/8
-> which is much larger, and can be used for wood props.
->
-> So if you can tell me exactly what you ordered from Vans, that would
help.
->
-> Walter
->
-> -----Original Message-----
-> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf
Of Alan
-> Hepburn
-> Sent: Tuesday, October 23, 2007 6:07 AM
-> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com
-> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner
->
-> Well, I can tell you it works with an Aerosport Power O-360-A2A and a
-> Sensenich 76EM8S8-0-56, because that's what I'm using.
->
-> Al
->
->
->
->
->
->
-> List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
-> username "rebel" password "builder"
-> Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
-> List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
->
->
->

Walter Klatt

Thanks for the info, Steve. I do know that the Vans RV Sensenich props are
the same size as the 320 Sensenich 74DM props for the Reble/Elite, so their
spinner should fit perfectly. But the 76EM series for the 360 is 1/8 inch
thicker at the hub, which is why I was asking. But sounds like it may still
work as well, so will give it a try.

Walter

From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of steve
whitenect
Sent: Monday, October 22, 2007 9:56 PM

Walter
I know that Gilbert Tessier used the Vans spinner with a Prince prop
designed for his 0360. I believe Prince usually follows the same thickness
of the hub as Sensenich. I had a spinner from a Sensenich 76DM that was
fitted on a 0320. The Prince and the spinner fitted together perfectly. I
can't confirm it but I believe that Gilbert's prop was thicker and he had no
problems assembling the spinner. I don't think the angle where the back bulk
head and spinner come together is much off of 90* which gives u a bit of
flexability for a slightly thicker prop. I think u will have no problems
with the set up.

Steve W > Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 17:32:36 -0700> From: Walter.Klatt@shaw.ca>
Subject: [rebel-builders] RE: Vans Spinner> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> >
As per my last post here, I am still trying to figure out if the Vans>
spinner will work with the 360 engine and the 76EM prop. I have been>
emailing with Vans about this, but the guy I have been dealing with was not>
too knowledgeable or helpful. All he can tell me is that it will work on an>
RV using the 72FM prop.> > The problem, though, is that the 76EM prop hub
for the Murphy is 1/8 inch> thicker than the standard 72FM RV prop 360 prop.
If it was the other way> around, I could have added a spacer.> > On their
website they list another front spinner plate S-605 SEN for "other>
aircraft". When I asked the guy what that was for or if it might fit, he>
couldn't tell me.> > So sure would like to hear from any of you that have
used the Vans spinner> on the 360 with the 76EM prop. What exactly did you
order from Vans, and/or> ho
w did you make it fit?> > Walter
-----Original Message-----> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com
[mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of Walter> Klatt> Sent: Saturday,
October 20, 2007 12:14 PM> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> Subject: RE: Vans
Spinner> > Just another question on the spinner. I notice the standard
Sensenich prop> for the Van's 360 engine is the 72FM series. This one has a
prop thickness> of 3.437 inches while the 76EM series which is what is
needed for my plane> has a thickness of 3.56. Since the spinner has a front
bulkhead, how do you> adjust for the extra size of the 76EM prop?> > Walter>
-----Original Message-----> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com
[mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On Behalf Of WALTER> KLATT> Sent: Wednesday,
October 17, 2007 1:12 PM> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> Subject: Re: RE:
[rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> > Thanks, and sounds
very good. They are not bad priced either, and same with> the airbox.
Baffles are a little more, but still worth the effort instead of
making my own like I did last
t
ime.> > Walter> > ----- Original Message -----> From: Gary Gustafson
<gargus@comcast.net>> Date: Wednesday, October 17, 2007 8:12 am> Subject:
RE: [rebel-builders] EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> To:
rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > > The Van's spinner has a front bulkhead and
does not require a> > crush plate for the front bulkhead. Yes the standard
bolt kit> > for the Sensenich prop and spacer will fit with this spinner.> >
Easier to drill holes with Van's spinner as you can see through> > the
fiberglass and it is trued concentric if back bulkhead is > > installed even
with the back edge of the spinner.> > Gary> > > > -----Original
Message-----> > From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On
Behalf Of Walter> > Klatt> > Sent: Tuesday, October 16, 2007 7:53 PM> >
To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > Subject: RE: [rebel-builders]
EliteProp&airfilter - Vans Spinner> > > > Does the Vans spinner have a front
bulkhead as well? And does it > > require a> > crush plate
for the front bulkhead?> > > > W
i
ll the standard propeller bolt kit for the Sensenich prop and > > spacer
fit> > with this spinner?> > > > Walter> > > > -----Original Message-----> >
From: mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > Behalf Of> >
kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > Sent: Thursday, October 11, 2007 2:32 PM> >
To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > Subject: RE: [rebel-builders]
EliteProp&airfilter> > > > No you must cut out the blade openings to many
differents blades > > for one > > cut out> > Sean> > > > On 10/11/2007 4:39
AM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:> > > > -> So these are
fiberglass spinners? Are the blade cut-outs done?> > -> > > -> Walter> > ->
-> -----Original Message-----> > -> From: mike.davis@dcsol.com
[mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] On > > Behalf > > Of> > ->
kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > -> Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2007 8:35
PM> > -> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > -> Subject: RE: [rebel-builders]
EliteProp&airfilter> > -> > > -> The vans bulkheads are
prepunched for the prop bolts b
u
t you > > need to > > put > > -> the dome attach scerws in this is easy
beause you can see > > right through > > the > > -> fiberglass spinner to
drill the holes > > -> > > -> Sean> > -> > > -> > > -> 10/10/2007 5:26 PM,
walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-builders:> > -> > > -> -> Do the Vans
spinners come all cut out and holes drilled > > for prop> > bolts?> > -> My>
-> -> last one I did from scratch with the Murphy kit, and it > > was a
lot of> > -> work. I> > -> -> was happy with the final result, but like I
said, I am > > getting real> > lazy> > -> now> > -> -> the second time
around, and just want to get it back in > > the air ASAP.> > -> -> > > -> ->
Walter> > -> -> > > -> -> -----Original Message-----> > -> -> From:
mike.davis@dcsol.com [mailto:mike.davis@dcsol.com] > > On > > Behalf > > ->
Of> > -> -> kitplane_solutions@dcsol.com> > -> -> Sent: Wednesday, October
10, 2007 8:24 PM> > -> -> To: rebel-builders@dcsol.com> > -> -> Subject: RE:
[rebel-builders] EliteProp&
airfilter> > -> -> > > -> -> Hi
W
alter> > -> -> > > -> -> The Vans airbox for the 360 carb or up draft fuel >
injection will work.> > It> > -> -> needs > > -> -> a little trim and a
bit of glass work but will fit the > > Murphy cowl> > I've> > -> done> > ->
-> > > -> -> three of them now and they seem to hang together just > > fine.
I also > > use > > -> Vans > > -> -> tThrottle bracket and spinners they are
really nice and > > are a very> > good> > -> -> price > > -> -> also. I joke
that all of the planes that I build have a > > Van-Murphy> > fire> > ->
wall> > -> -> > > -> -> forward package> > -> -> > > -> -> Sean> > -> -> On
10/10/2007 4:02 PM, walter.klatt@shaw.ca wrote to rebel-> > builders:-> -> >
-> -> -> You mention Van's air filters. Does Van's sell a carb > > heat
box for> > the> > -> -> 360> > -> -> -> that would fit the Murphy cowl and
what would the part > > number > > be? I > > -> -> have> > -> -> -> their
catalogue, but couldn't find that item.> > -> -> -> > > -> -> -> Also I am
thinking o
f taking the lazy route and buyi
n