Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

bungee gear pivot mod

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Gordon Mohr

bungee gear pivot mod

Post by Gordon Mohr » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

For those people who don't like the factory method of attaching the 1650 bungee gear with just a loose bolt through the fuselage brackets and a thin tube, I make a kit which includes four attachments milled from solid 2024-T3, bronze bushings and hardware. The kit allows the landing gear pivot bushings to be tight in the fuselage brackets to protect them from excessive wear and damage. I charge $195 CDN or $130 US including shipping. I you don't like it, send it back and I'll refund your money. (I haven't had a return yet)
For more info, e-mail me or call 250 638-8919. I work rotating shifts and am often not here, but I have an answering machine and will get back to you.
e-mail or snail mail is usually easier.

Mohr Industries
RR#3, site 7, comp. 44
Terrace, B.C.
V8G 4R6

Gordon Mohr

bungee gear pivot mod

Post by Gordon Mohr » Fri Feb 17, 2012 8:34 pm

For those people who don't like the factory method of attaching the 1650 bungee gear with just a loose bolt through the fuselage brackets and a thin tube, I make a kit which includes four attachments milled from solid 2024-T3, bronze bushings and hardware. The kit allows the landing gear pivot bushings to be tight in the fuselage brackets to protect them from excessive wear and damage. I charge $195 CDN or $130 US including shipping. I you don't like it, send it back and I'll refund your money. (I haven't had a return yet)
For more info, e-mail me or call 250 638-8919. I work rotating shifts and am often not here, but I have an answering machine and will get back to you.
e-mail or snail mail is usually easier.

Mohr Industries
RR#3, site 7, comp. 44
Terrace, B.C.
V8G 4R6