Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

M14P engines

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
George Coy

M14P engines

Post by George Coy » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Moose builders note!
<![if !supportEmptyParas]> <![endif]>
I hate to use this forum to advertise, but it is necessary that I reach as many of you as I can quickly.
As may of you know, we import and sell the M14P engines. The engines we sell are new manufacture and made by Aeromotors at their factory in Romania. This factory was in danger ceasing production of the engines two years ago. I promised them that we could sell 20 engines a year for the next several years if they would keep the production line open. Due to the large amount of new old stock engines and used engines on the market we have not been able to keep our commitments to the factory.
The factory has since received contracts to manufacture other things and the engine production is now about 20% of their total business. They also secured parts, forgings and castings based on our projections. This was a considerable outlay for them as in order to keep the prices reasonable they made orders for several years worth of materials.
If the production volume decreases further, they will treat the engine manufacture as a specialty and will only make them to order. This will probably dramatically increase the cost and lead times. They may also loose some of the people that have had a lot of experience building these engines. The engines and the parts will remain available, but the costs and lead times will increase to the point where they may not be affordable.
The factory has been extremely flexible and provided extensive engineering and testing to develop the 400 Hp version, the electric start version, the vacuum pump adapters and the Sytronics alternator adapters.
The factory has just informed me that they must sell least five engines in the next two months. All the parts are ready for final assembly and test and can be configured as 360 hp or 400 hp with or without electric start.
In order to accommodate them I will offer 5 engines at my cost to Moose builders. I realize that many of you have kits and will not need an engine for some time. I hope some of you can take advantage of this situation and order your engines soon.
Please contact me directly if you can take advantage of this situation. It will provide you a new engine at a favorable price as well as help keep the engines in serial production.
George Coy
GESOCO Industries Inc.
802-868-5633
george@gesoco.com

Rhodes

M14P engines

Post by Rhodes » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

Hello George

What are the prices? Ron Kakeldey and I will each need a motor by spring. I have your brochure from OSH.

Steve Rhodes
Ron Kakeldey
Anchorage, AK
----- Original Message -----
To: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com (murphy-rebel@dcsol.com)
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 05:12
Subject: RE: M14P engines

Moose builders note!
<![if !supportEmptyParas]><![endif]>
I hate to use this forum to advertise, but it is necessary that I reach as many of you as I can quickly.
As may of you know, we import and sell the M14P engines. The engines we sell are new manufacture and made by Aeromotors at their factory in Romania. This factory was in danger ceasing production of the engines two years ago. I promised them that we could sell 20 engines a year for the next several years if they would keep the production line open. Due to the large amount of new old stock engines and used engines on the market we have not been able to keep our commitments to the factory.
The factory has since received contracts to manufacture other things and the engine production is now about 20% of their total business. They also secured parts, forgings and castings based on our projections. This was a considerable outlay for them as in order to keep the prices reasonable they made orders for several years worth of materials.
If the production volume decreases further, they will treat the engine manufacture as a specialty and will only make them to order. This will probably dramatically increase the cost and lead times. They may also loose some of the people that have had a lot of experience building these engines. The engines and the parts will remain available, but the costs and lead times will increase to the point where they may not be affordable.
The factory has been extremely flexible and provided extensive engineering and testing to develop the 400 Hp version, the electric start version, the vacuum pump adapters and the Sytronics alternator adapters.
The factory has just informed me that they must sell least five engines in the next two months. All the parts are ready for final assembly and test and can be configured as 360 hp or 400 hp with or without electric start.
In order to accommodate them I will offer 5 engines at my cost to Moose builders. I realize that many of you have kits and will not need an engine for some time. I hope some of you can take advantage of this situation and order your engines soon.
Please contact me directly if you can take advantage of this situation. It will provide you a new engine at a favorable price as well as help keep the engines in serial production.
George Coy
GESOCO Industries Inc.
802-868-5633
george@gesoco.com

KJKimball

M14P engines

Post by KJKimball » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:21 pm

George,

Saw your post to the moose group and wondered if the same ofer is extended to the model 12 builders? If so, what are the prices for the P and PF as well as all the options that can be added? Let me know and I'll spread the word for you.

Sincerely,

Kevin Kimball, VP Engineering
Jim Kimball Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 849, 5354 Cemetery Rd.
Zellwood, FL 32798
407-889-3451 ph, 407-889-7168 fax
www.jimkimballenterprises.com

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------

George Coy

M14P engines

Yes. Please forward it to the Model 12 builders.
-----Original Message-----
From: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com [mailto:murphy-rebel@dcsol.com]On Behalf Of KJKimball@aol.com
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 1:39 PM
To: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com
Subject: Re: M14P engines
George,

Saw your post to the moose group and wondered if the same ofer is extended to the model 12 builders? If so, what are the prices for the P and PF as well as all the options that can be added? Let me know and I'll spread the word for you.

Sincerely,

Kevin Kimball, VP Engineering
Jim Kimball Enterprises, Inc.
PO Box 849, 5354 Cemetery Rd.
Zellwood, FL 32798
407-889-3451 ph, 407-889-7168 fax
www.jimkimballenterprises.com

George Coy

M14P engines

I can offer the M14PF-xdk (400 Hp) for $19,800 and the M14P-xdk for 19,000 (360hp engine). This offer is good for orders placed now for shipment from the factory at end of October. I need a $1,000 deposit now and the balance at the by October 25. The engines should be at my facility by third week in November. This is a one-time offer for up to five engines. It is actually below my cost, as I have not included any shipping from the factory t0o me in this cost. There is no discount on the electric start option it is still $2,150 and must be paid at the time of order. The rest of the options (vacuum pump drive and tach drive) are normal price.
I apologize to those who paid full price for the engines. I do not like to do this, but it is necessary if we are to have source of new engines.
George Coy
From: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com [mailto:murphy-rebel@dcsol.com]On Behalf Of Rhodes
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 11:30 AM
Hello George

What are the prices? Ron Kakeldey and I will each need a motor by spring. I have your brochure from OSH.

Steve Rhodes
Ron Kakeldey
Anchorage, AK

Moose builders note!

George Coy
GESOCO Industries Inc.
802-868-5633
george@gesoco.com

goody

M14P engines

Post by goody » Fri Feb 17, 2012 10:24 pm

If you still need a sale I'll buy now.... I'll try to call you tomorrow, sept 5, (I've been out of country) If it is more convenient you can call me 802-343-1775.
Thank you Jim Goodwin, Middlebury VT
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 5:38 PM

I can offer the M14PF-xdk (400 Hp) for $19,800 and the M14P-xdk for 19,000 (360hp engine). This offer is good for orders placed now for shipment from the factory at end of October. I need a $1,000 deposit now and the balance at the by October 25. The engines should be at my facility by third week in November. This is a one-time offer for up to five engines. It is actually below my cost, as I have not included any shipping from the factory t0o me in this cost. There is no discount on the electric start option it is still $2,150 and must be paid at the time of order. The rest of the options (vacuum pump drive and tach drive) are normal price.
I apologize to those who paid full price for the engines. I do not like to do this, but it is necessary if we are to have source of new engines.
George Coy
From: murphy-rebel@dcsol.com [mailto:murphy-rebel@dcsol.com]On Behalf Of Rhodes
Sent: Monday, August 26, 2002 11:30 AM
Hello George

Steve Rhodes
Ron Kakeldey
Anchorage, AK

Moose builders note!

George Coy
GESOCO Industries Inc.
802-868-5633
george@gesoco.com