Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

german wild thing

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Geert Frank

german wild thing

Post by Geert Frank » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Ian Donaldson from au, I speak, write(not without mistakes!) and read German. I went to that website. How do you guys find things like this! I am lucky to find the on/off switch! I must say you are absolutely right, it is at first like looking at a Maverick or Rebel. Uncle Darryl sure has a good start on a nice lawsuit. Anyway what do you want to know, that is not already obvious? Are you sitting down? The kit costs about US $ 44,000, the biggest engine is US $ 16,600, in all fairness both numbers include around 20% of this much loved European "value added tax". Its max cruise is 100 mph, it stalls at 35 mph, fuel capacity is 2 X 11 US gallons. Its empty weight is only 631 lbs. They don't give the max gross and therefore one does not know what the usefull load is. The thing looks neat as hell and I too couldn 't stop looking at that landing gear suspension... nine rubber donuts on each side and two safety rods it looks like. Anyway to sum it up, cute, but let's hope Murphy does not see these prices or we'll be in trouble. Ok so far? Geert Frank