Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Avemco

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Geert Frank

Avemco

Post by Geert Frank » Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:26 pm

Hi, in reply Lisa/fly99, what means 10/10? I have no idea what it is Ms Lisa or Avemco is looking for here? An affidavit or some such? I have around 80 hours on the exact same installation and I am also insured with Avemco. Maybe I better check the fine print eh what?! By the way here is what I believe is a good deal for a new builder. I am removing my whole fire-wall forward, with the 130 hp 2.2 Subaru Legacy engine, Ross Aero drive, cowl, radiator, prop(3-bladed Warp),mount, that you can just bolt on to your Rebel and fly off with. Asking $ 7000 and you can sure save many months in time and all the headaches are taken care off. I don't want to tell you what I have in the installation in monies! I am still flying behind the above til end of October, so you can see for yourself. No I am NOT going Lycoming, there is nothing that runs as smooth as the Legacy. I am putting in a complete 2.5 liter Subaru Legacy, firewall forward because I need and like to have the 165 horsepower. That's it. Geert Frank