Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Builders list issues

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Mike Davis

Builders list issues

Post by Mike Davis » Sun Feb 19, 2012 8:54 pm

For my regular Rebel Builders List members you may not have noticed, but the digest portion of the builders list has not been working for a while now. I have been working with the software developer on this, and we have not been able to solve the problem. Compound that with the fact that I've simply been busy with life during the height of summer in Alaska!

To make matters even worse for you, the web archives are not function properly either. All messages are being archived, but the dynamic web pages are not functioning properly. I can completely understand how frustrating this might be for active builders, and I'd like to apologize.

I just wanted to let everybody know that I am looking into the problem, and am also considering the possibility of a complete revamp and update to the builders list using a different format that should prove more reliable, and prove to be more flexible for our membership. The key to any "revamp" is of course being able to keep the 40,000+ emails that have been posted over the last 14 years.

While I will work on this whenever I can, just know that summers are short in Alaska... and while the builders list is important to me, it is not priority #1... so it might be a while yet before the final solution is in place.

Thanks for your understanding.

Mike

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com
-----------------------------------------------------------------