Do you want this big green box to go away? Well here's how...

Click here for full update

Wildcat! photo archives restored.

Click here for full update

Donors can now disable ads.

Click here for instructions

Add yourself to the user map.

Click here for instructions

Moose flap system ?

Converted from Wildcat! database. (read only)
Kelly M. Ewing

Moose flap system ?

Post by Kelly M. Ewing » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Good day all, I'm having trouble with the final install of the CC-149( the centre arm to the control tube). This may take a few attempts to explain, so I'll start.

I have the slider plate, horn stop and the compression spring installed. Chapter 12. The slider plate is tight against the horn stop because the spring is installed. When I look to install the CC-149 (the centre arm to the flap control tube) it looks to me as if the flaps will not move because the horn stop is preventing the forward movement of the slider plate.

Do I need to pull the slider plate back toward the aft in order to the install the CC-149 ( centre arm) ? If so then this to me means the flaps must be in the "full flap position".

Thanks
Kelly Moose

kelly@tru-form.ca
Enjoy your day !

-----------------------------------------------------------------
List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com

Kelly M. Ewing

Moose flap system ?

Post by Kelly M. Ewing » Sun Feb 19, 2012 5:36 pm

Good day all, I'm having trouble with the final install of the CC-149( the centre arm to the control tube). This may take a few attempts to explain, so I'll start.

I have the slider plate, horn stop and the compression spring installed. Chapter 12. The slider plate is tight against the horn stop because the spring is installed. When I look to install the CC-149 (the centre arm to the flap control tube) it looks to me as if the flaps will not move because the horn stop is preventing the forward movement of the slider plate.

Do I need to pull the slider plate back toward the aft in order to the install the CC-149 ( centre arm) ? If so then this to me means the flaps must be in the "full flap position".

Thanks
Kelly Moose

kelly@tru-form.ca
Enjoy your day !

List archives located at: https://mail.dcsol.com/login
username "rebel" password "builder"
Unsubscribe: rebel-builders-unsubscribe@dcsol.com
List administrator: mike.davis@dcsol.com